How does a doorbell camera work in Oklahoma City?
Daily home deliveries have become commonplace for numerous people due to the shift to online shopping. You enjoy the ease of having goods delivered at your door, but there is a downside. Those parcels sitting in plain sight are enticements to potential thieves. Porch piracy has become a serious problem, but you are able to protect yourself from it by ordering a doorbell camera as part of your home’s security. These devices are fantastic tools to combat package theft, but they provide so much more.
Take a second to see how they work and why there’s a good chance they’ll come to be an essential part of your smart home.
Perks of a Oklahoma City video doorbell
Found in wireless and wired options, video doorbells provide a great number of advanced features, and the technology continues to improve. You can now implement detection zones, communicate with individuals on your porch, and obtain instant alerts whenever something arrives.
The best way to find out how a Oklahoma City video doorbell camera works is to explore the many benefits it offers. Take a look at these features:
- Active theft deterrent: You can’t find this on every model, but there are some smart video doorbells that are proactive in discouraging theft with warning lights and audible alerts. This is a great way to let thieves know someone is watching.
- All-encompassing camera view: You will benefit from seeing the whole picture, and that includes the faces of visitors at your entry and packages on the surface below. Video doorbells with ultra-wide 180-degree field of vision provide a comprehensive perspective.
- Crystal-clear streams any time of day: If you don’t have pictures and video you can see clearly, what’s the use of installing a doorbell camera? Top models will give you incredible high dynamic range (HDR) resolution and night vision.
- Package delivery notifications: Would you like to know when a package is dropped off? You can get automatic notifications from video doorbells that can reveal the difference between visitors and boxes.
- Converse with the person at your door: Is there somebody waiting at your front door? Two-way audio gives you the chance to ask why they’re there. You might even utilize this helpful feature to frighten off people loitering around your entrance.
- Prevent false alarms: Advanced doorbell cameras will even give you the opportunity to set up your own detection zones. Clearly defining the viewing area will help you cut down on false alarms brought about by pedestrians or pets.
- Easy access to footage: A video doorbell integrated into your smart home provides you the option to view live and saved video straight from your cell phone security app.
Video doorbells keep you in touch with your home like you’ve never been before, as you are able to interact with them from the palm of your hand, no matter your location. They’ll notify you when something or someone arrives, provide visuals of what’s going on, and even permit you to talk with the person at your door. These components have turned into game-changers in terms of safety and convenience.
Order a doorbell camera with your Oklahoma City smart home
Protect your home against porch pirates and get a clear view of what’s occurring in front of your door at all times with a Oklahoma City doorbell camera. Vivint’s advanced models offer all the features you want, like active theft protection, wide-angle viewing, and package alerts. Contact
(405) 777-7501 today to start designing your smart home.