How does home monitoring work in Oklahoma City?
You’ve thought about it and reached the conclusion that home security systems are beneficial the safety of your property. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy efficiency to your day. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Oklahoma City home monitoring works
If you enjoy the idea of always having an expert there to back you up during emergencies, 24-hour home monitoring is a good option for you. Although they are always there when needed, that doesn’t mean they are too invasive. You won’t see them constantly viewing your house or checking your camera footage. Instead, they go into action the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then sends the warning instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A smart home monitoring agent will then reach out to you to authenticate the situation and check on your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist isn’t able to reach you, they will instantly notify first responders.
- Your monitoring staff is there to guide you through the emergency and will act as the primary point of contact with authorities whenever you are off site.
Always ready to act, home monitoring representatives are linked to your residence through your security components. This provides more than simply inner peace as you have actual, live experts to assist you through your emergency.
Defending your home, even when you’re away
Having round-the-clock assistance at the ready in the event of an emergency is beneficial when you’re at the house as you’ll be busy making certain those in your family are away from harm. It’s even more vital when something happens while you’re at work or traveling. Think about your flood alarm tripping or a glass break sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on holiday. What happens when nobody is there to hear the alert of the loud siren? By integrating 24-7 monitoring, your property is always defended, no matter if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Oklahoma City home monitoring
You may visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your property’s security. All device communications go through this important, networked command center. In addition to being your connection to monitoring experts, the smart hub offers these extra virtues:
- Emergency button to automatically contact your Vivint home monitoring agents
- Two-way audio feature allowing you to talk directly to your monitoring specialists
- You are able to call for assistance with any sort of concern, including medical situations
If you can’t locate your cell phone when a crisis strikes, you can still speak with your monitoring staff directly through your central hub.
Get home monitoring with your comprehensive Oklahoma City security system
Leave it to the specialists at Vivint and request a completely connected Oklahoma City smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and entryway sensors you should have. We know the value of monitoring which is the reason why it is included with our core packages. If you would like to boost the protection of your home, call (405) 777-7501 or submit the form below to get started.