Can I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Oklahoma City?
Your new nursery is nearly complete for your darling bundle of joy. You dedicated hours assembling the cradle, covering the walls, and piecing together the changing station.You even completed the space with a line of stuffed animals on a shelf. But how are you planning to keep watch of your baby? You can opt for the standard approach with a regular standalone device or take it a step further and utilize the surveillance equipment available to you in your advanced home security system.
Although it may seem a little unusual to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Oklahoma City, it’s actually an outstanding option when you recognize the many perks.
Smart home indoor cameras in Oklahoma City are ideal baby monitors
Most importantly, your indoor cameras are connected to your comprehensive smart home and available via a user-friendly home security app. This gives you versatility and peace of mind knowing you are able to keep an eye on your child from anywhere via your smartphone or tablet. Here are a few more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Live high-def video: You’ll enjoy detailed, high-resolution video of your baby. You can even view recorded clips straight from your phone.
- 2-way audio: You’ll not only hear what’s happening, you may talk to your loved one directly through your indoor camera. This is a nice tool to settle a an uneasy sleeper. Even better, you are able to utilize the audio feature through your smartphone app, no matter where you are.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your indoor security camera will have a greater viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-sensing with notifications: If your newborn decides nap time is finished and wishes to get out of the bed, you can get motion-triggered notifications dispatched directly to your phone.
- One-touch contact: Even though this perk is generally for older children, it’s worth a mention. With an easy press of a button, your child can reach out to you via the app on your smartphone.
Having your comprehensive smart home reachable from a smartphone app is a terrific benefit. If you find that your little one is struggling to sleep and think it may be a tad warm in the nursery, you may alter the settings on your smart thermostat. If they arise, you can turn on the area’s smart lights to inform them you’ll be there soon. Have a second child? You can use another indoor camera and get access to them both with a single mobile app.
Design Your Oklahoma City smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Oklahoma City smart home and get the comfort and protection Vivint’s advanced video cameras can provide. Dial (405) 777-7501 today and learn how we can make your residence safer and more convenient for every member of your family.