Connect With Your 24-hour Monitoring Specialists
Whenever your home alarm system in Oklahoma City goes off, your 24-hour monitoring professionals will instantly act. The first move is to verify your alarm, and that means communicating with you. The protocol they abide by is dependent on the kind of emergency. For instance, if the emergency is is for medical reasons, one attempt will be made to reach you before help is deployed. If you have an intrusion - the most frequent type of event - a monitoring specialist will follow these steps to get in touch with you:
- An attempt will be made to contact you using the command hub. You will usually be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that attempt doesn’t get an answer, a call is attempted to your primary contact number.
- An alternate number or your first contact person is called next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, area police are sent.
- Your monitoring agents will try to reach you again after emergency personnel are contacted.
If you're not able to communicate with monitoring agents, don’t fret. Help will still be deployed even if you're unable to confirm the emergency.
Get prepared for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Oklahoma City
Stay ready for any emergency with a state-of-the-art home alarm system in Oklahoma City from Vivint. Dial (405) 777-7501 to begin customizing your property’s defense today.