Features to look for in a home security camera in Oklahoma City
So many homeowners in Oklahoma City want to see what’s going on at home when they are not home This is a primary reason why security cameras are some of the best components to consider as you customize your home’s security. Although standalone cameras are effective when configured properly, they’re even more helpful when included into your property’s comprehensive system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in Oklahoma City? You’ll be happy to discover these critical elements have more conveniences than ever before. You can watch live footage from inside cameras or catch the attention of intruders with integrated deterrents from outside cameras. Just open your security app or touchscreen control panel and you can direct all your cameras.
Dynamic features bolster home security cameras in Oklahoma City
Multifaceted and simple-to-use security cameras will raise your residence’s protection to a whole new level. These essential parts of your home security system may come equipped with an impressive array of features such as bi-directional audio, motion detection, and customizable zones. Explore the options available to you below.
- Forceful deterrents: You can use a camera that will take action automatically. If unusual activity is detected by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a vivid red ring will emerge around the camera lens and a powerful warning will emit.
- Night vision: Impressive IR night vision capability offers clear-cut images of your property any time of day. Your cameras will even maintain their crisp imaging when closing in on details.
- Video storage: Choose surveillance with cloud storage functionality and the capacity to watch footage straight from your mobile device app.
- Security app: Today’s surveillance systems in Oklahoma City are often connected to a helpful smartphone app. You have the opportunity to review live footage or pre-recorded clips and even arm or disengage your alarms. The Vivint App will post an update to your mobile device whenever a triggered event occurs.
- Motion detection: Incorporated motion detection prompts cameras to activate whenever strange activity occurs. You’ll even receive an update on your mobile device.
- Converse with delivery people or family: Would you like to touch base with your children after school? Is there a delivery person at your doorstep? The latest home security cameras, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient 2-way talk so you may speak to any person detected by your camera.
- Field of vision: Generally speaking, your outside video cameras should offer at least 120° of viewing perspective. For example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts a viewing angle of 140°.
- Custom zone coverage: This feature gives you the chance to set the specific space you want your camera to watch over. This is beneficial to better define what you surveil as you wouldn’t require updates whenever a vehicle drives by on the street.
Customize your own Vivint smart home system
Now you know what to look for in a home security camera in Oklahoma City. The only thing left to do is to design your own customized Vivint smart home. Phone (405) 777-7501 to begin or submit the following form to engage our experts.